Hello, Because I have an Ender 3 V2, it does not have the height to print the haul in one piece. So printing the bottom half first. I think it came out nicely.
The 3D Printer profiles I was using was from Chep Club. https://www.chepclub.com/cura-profiles.html
When I printed this When I printed this, I was using his Cura 4.8 profiles and when you load them, I used the BEST profile
Here is the front part if the haul
The Airbrush Equipment I used.
Here is the compressor I used
It is a great compressor very quiet.
the airbrush is the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS
Got it airbrushed
Used green putty to merge the half's and then I used the XTC 3D resin to help smooth things out and make it more waterproof.
Got the engine mount printed
Got all the parts for the main body and the cabin done.
Looks Great Jon! Thanks for the post.
Looks Great Jon! Thanks for the post
Haul complete, Started on the cabin. As you can see, I had issues. Through massive troubleshooting, discovered that my extruder had a broken piece, so it was not pushing the filament through consistently.
What was the fix. The stock extruder has a lot of plastic parts, go with an all metal one. Robareeno helped me get my hands on a dual gear all metal extruder. The dual gear one from the CR-10 works perfect on an Ender 3 V2. Got it installed and worked perfect. and the cabin came out perfectly